FEEFHS Conference 2023 – Listing of Classes
The 2023 Conference, held August 1 through August 4, 2023, will contain both In Person classes held exclusively in Salt Lake City, as well as Online content, which will be a mix between live classes over Zoom and pre-recorded classes.
Those who travel to Salt Lake City will have the opportunity to attend the various workshops, the banquet, listen to the keynote speaker, and receive personal consultation for free. Additionally, they will have access to exclusive classes not offered online and have access to all the online content.
The class list is now complete and appears below.
- Classes that are available to online conference attendees, sorted chronologically or by track.
- Classes that are only available to In Person conference attendees in Salt Lake City, sorted chronologically or by track.
- Workshops that are only available to In Person conference attendees in Salt Lake City.
- On-demand classes are available to both, the online attendees and the In Person attendees.
- Class descriptions for all classes (in person and online).
Registration is open. When you register, please choose between In Person attendance in Salt Lake City and Live Track attendance (the In Person registration also includes the Live Track). The basic package has no price difference between these two options. Workshop attendance and the banquet meal can be only added by our In Person attendees.
The registration price, which does not include workshops, is $200 for both In Person and Online options.
Full-time students who are actively enrolled at any college or university can register for this conference for free.
If you have booked one option but want to switch to the other, or if you have specific questions about the conference, please contact our registrar, Rayanne Melick (email@example.com).
If you choose to come to Salt Lake City, the conference will be held at the Plaza Hotel which is right next door to the world’s largest genealogical library. It is recommended to book your stay at the Plaza Hotel to take advantage of the discounted pricing for conference attendees. It is recommended to call the hotel to receive your discounted room (801-521-0130).