Index to AL11405: Poßner (Possner) Submission and Genealogy
Pedigrees from the "Second Filming" of Die Ahnenstammkartei des Deutschen Volkes
FEEFHS extends its sincere thanks to Tim Presber, a FEEFHS volunteer indexer of Calgary, Alberta, Canada for indexing this film. He used a laptop computer at the Calgary Family History Center. This is the fifth indexing "work product" of Project A-2 (the second filming of die Ahnenstammkartei des Deutschen Volkes) and the first indexing project of the entire collection.
die Ahnenstammkartei des Deutschen Volkes (about 1240 microfilm reels) is the largest German pedigree collection extant. This film comes from a "second filming" of pedigrees from Die Ahnenstammkartei. This second filming consists of 19 Microfilms (numbers 1981701 through 1981719).
Contents of This Film
This film is known to contain the pedigrees of 13 families. This file is of the third pedigree, submitted by Rita Presber, geborn (nee) Ebert. It is of hermaiden surname Ebert line; no Presbers are listed. Sebnitz, Ubersdorf, Zwickau and othe locations are in Sachsen (Saxony).
Understanding the Format Below
- Surname, First Name ... an traditional alphabetical listing of all persons included.
- Vital Date - given to help identify the given individual.
- B = Birth
- M = Marriage
- D = Death
- Example: 1783B = born in 1783
- Example: D = Died, date unknown
- Location: Where the vital event took place (somewhere in the German Empire).
- Ahnentafeln (AL) Manuscript Number: The manuscript number given to this pedigree by the Deutsche Zentralstelle für Genealogy in Leipzig Germany where this collection was microfilmed.